Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Vacation

I don't know if I'll be able to post from here or not...if not, look for lots of beach pictures after we get home! We're meeting my friends Heather & Holly and their families there and renting this beach house together...I think it will be a fantastic week!


Two little concerns 1) a 10 hour drive with the kids and 2) whether or not I'll be able to watch the American Idol finale?

We would seriously appreciate your prayers for health, safe travel and great fellowship this week if you think about it!

8 comments:

Scott said...

I hate to say I'm jealous since we are on our way home from Hawaii. But I just love Gulf Shores and that house looks SOOOOOO nice!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!! I hope ya'll have a wonderful time and I'll pray that your trip goes okay. That's a long trip - but so worth it!!!!

Anonymous said...

This house is out of control cute. LOVE the color. I can't wait to see your photos!

pengellylove said...

Have a blast!!!
Can't wait to see pics!
Mel

Sharmin said...

Just take lots of snacks, portable DVD player, and drive fast!
Seriously, we drove to Colorado the week of Logan's 1st birthday, and he did great. I leaned the headphones to the DVD player on his carseat and he would rear back and watch Veggie Tales until he fell asleep. We stopped every 3 or 4 hours for bathroom breaks and to let the kids stretch, but we made it just fine.

Enjoy your trip, I can't wait to see pictures.

Leigh Ann said...

That house looks fantastic! I hope you have a relaxing time, and I'll look forward to the pics when you get back! Oh, I love the beach!

Jaime said...

It's great to hear from you! Yes, you have the right Jaime from OBU. :) Katie Bader told me that you were living in Little Rock last year when she found out we were moving here. I never got your number/email & followed up.
Maybe we can get together & let our kids play sometime this summer.
Have fun on vacation! Safe travels, Jaime

The Hickmans said...

What fun- enjoy yourselves and you'll be in our prayers!! Can't wait to see the pics...

The Richards said...

Hope you guys have an awwweeesommmmme time! I want to hear all about it and see lots of pics from you and h both...this is one of the places on my list of vacation wants!