One of B's front legs looks like he's trying out a poodle haircut (not on purpose)...he had a check-up at the vet yesterday, and they also did a thorough teeth-cleaning, which required anesthesia. They shaved his leg for the IV. He was a little (extra) sleepy last night, but he's fine today...and has a sparkly smile! :) (I'd heard horror stories about dogs' teeth getting so bad that they got infected and caused infection internally, so this scared us into having the teeth-cleaning procedure done). He's healthy, and had even lost about a pound since his last visit. I think this is because we were out of town last week, so he missed out on a week's worth of food dropped from Alexee's high chair. 

Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
I am so glad he did good and there were no problems.
Wow. I never knew a dogie needed to go to the dentist.
Poor bogart! I always avoid the teeth cleaning thing but now I'm starting to think we should take Dawson in.
Post a Comment