Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blog world, real world

Yesterday evening we were having dinner at a local restaurant when I decided to take Alexee outside to walk around so she wouldn't get bored before dinner arrived. As I was walking out the door, I noticed two adorable children that I thought I recognized from somewhere. I quickly realized that it was Leigh Ann & her family...a friend of a friend whose blog I've been reading for a few weeks now! She recognized us, too, and we were so excited but also disappointed that we'd failed as bloggers--neither of us had our camera! :( Leigh Ann, it was really fun to meet your sweet family! I hope the craziness over at our table wasn't too distracting during your meal!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I can't believe you met Leigh Ann!!!!! How fun! (Isn't it fun to meet someone who you have reading their blog?)
Ya'll are both two of the sweetest friends I've ever had!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of running into someone whose blog you've already been reading. It's ultra modern Jane Austen.

The Hickmans said...

I am hearing about more and more people meeting bloggy friends at random- it's so cool!

Leigh Ann said...

Jamie,
I LOVED getting to meet you in person! That was so fun! Rhett and Alexee are adorable. I am going to e-mail you so maybe we can get the kids together and play.