Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Covered in sand!

We're here and having a wonderful time! The trip down wasn't so bad, and the kids love the beach! Rhett has been "surfing". We had a shrimp boil last night, and then the adults played Taboo for several hours. Lots of pics soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having fun. I miss your blog! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your trip. Enjoy!

Leigh Ann said...

So glad you are having a terrific time and the ride down was good. Can't wait to see pics of your surfing dude. I wish I was at the beach!!! Enjoy the rest of your stay.

The Milams said...

so glad you are having fun! can't wait to see all the pics and hear all your stories!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Count me in too, I can't wait to see pictures!! No rush, of course :o) I am glad to hear you guys are having a great time!

Kelly said...

Shrimp boil sounds so good! Glad ya'll are having fun! Can't wait for pics!!!

The Hickmans said...

So glad the trip went well! Have fun- I can't wait to see pics!