Friday, May 9, 2008

Homemade gifts are the best!

I'm so thankful to be Rhett's & Alexee's Mom!!! This morning R's MDO class had a little art show for Mother's Day. After we looked around at the artwork, his teacher handed him the gift he'd made to give to me...a stick picture frame with a picture of him standing in the church prayer garden (wearing clothes he'd chosen for the day--which made it even better!)

Here we are in his classroom, standing by the picture he drew of me.

I love the part about cooking with me! The Pizza Hut answer made me smile, too!

WHAT A BLESSING!!!

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

9 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

These are the times that make motherhood so special! How blessed you are! Happy Mother's Day Jamie!

Anonymous said...

He's such a sweetie! I love those surveys that kids fill out about their parents - the answers are always hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I loved reading his answers!

The Milams said...

Pizza Hut! Killing me!

Kelly said...

So cute! I'm laughing about Pizza Hut - maybe he has been spending too much time in Flippin!

Laurie said...

That is really cute. I love the answers. Does he say you are 10 and a half? So funny.
I am like you were. I will get well for a few days and then it is back again. I have a HORRIBLE cough.

Leigh Ann said...

So sweet. I love that little picture frame, and his answers were so cute.

Anonymous said...

How precious are those answers! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful and precious mother (and aunt and sister)! Love you!
MGT

Heather said...

Those gifts are the greatest..love his answers to the survey. Pizza Hut made me laugh out loud.