I guess our kitchen is a dangerous place to eat...Alexee has to wear a helmet and Rhett has to wear goggles during breakfast!


P.S. Have your kids tried these? Rhett thinks they're so fun--he likes to have one to eat and one to use as a straw in his milk. They're in the cereal aisle by the Fruit Loops.
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


6 comments:
Yes, Kathryn loves them (and she's a picky eater). They also have another flavor - I think it is cocoa krispies, that she likes too. She just eats hers plain for snacks or with lunch.
How funny is that..helmets and goggles for breakfast. love it...
This post made me laugh really loud!
I'm like Kelly....I laughed out loud! How funny! Also I thought that looked like a lone celery stick in Rhett's plate and I thought,"Jamie has got that poor little boy on a diet" !!! har har
LOL here too. I also thought it was celery at first! Ha! The kids are adorable, as always!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment