Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday Night

Last night I wanted to make a trip to Target after the kids went to bed, so I called Ali to see if she wanted to go along...who doesn't love a trip to Target?  I bought the kids each a pair of water shoes and sunglasses for the trip, and I bought myself a few tank tops and a pair of $5.99 sunglasses.  Here we are trying to find the biggest pair of glasses on the rack...Lane doesn't really like the HUGE sunglasses that everyone wears now...so I asked Ali to take my picture in these for Lane.  :)
I took this picture at Belk before we went to Target--I thought it was a cute idea for a kid's room.  It has a metal ring at the top and bottom and various strips of fabric draped over it and tied.  I'm going to hang onto the idea for future reference for Alexee's "big girl room".
Rhett & Alexee both liked their new glasses.  We'll see if they'll actually wear them on the beach.




3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, I love Target! I'm really into the bigger sunglasses these days. Never thought I would be, but I really kind of like them...not as big as what Katie Holmes wears though...a little smaller than that. :) Kids look cute in their glasses.

Heather said...

Uh Oh..I'm bringing big sunglasses to the beach next week. Lane going to have to look the other way!! :) Fun pics with Ali. And I love the kids new specs.

The Hickmans said...

I love shopping and just being silly! Zayde loves his sunglasses and will wear them the whole time we're outside.