I worked on A's scrapbook for a while tonight. I took a break to go move some laundry to the dryer, and when I came back, Bogart had hopped up in my chair to do some work. I don't think his scrapbook would be very exciting...page after page of sleeping on the ottoman.
I thought he was funny in this one below because he looked so serious.
The real reason he jumped up in the chair: he saw me leave my dish of marshmallows and chocolate chips on the table before I went to the laundry room.
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


4 comments:
Bogart is too cute!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
I love how Bogart's album would just be photos of him sleeping on the ottoman. Maybe that would be a quick album to put together. I'm sure the journaling wouldn't take long. Well, now the entire world know what you snack on when you scrapbook. Pass the chocolate chips please!
That cracked me up...page after page of sleeping on the ottoman! I'm so jealous that you are so organized and are able to work on scrapbooks. Maybe you can give me some tips.
I wish I'd been there scrapbooking with snacks and Bo!!
Post a Comment