Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another bow holder

This is a bow holder that I recently mailed to Deidra. I didn't want to post a picture of it until she'd received it, but she e-mailed me today and said she just got it! I wish this was a better picture of it...I wish Sandra could do product photography for me, but I guess that won't work out since she lives overseas! These bow holders are fun to do--I love choosing the ribbon to coordinate. One of these days I'm going to make Alexee one.

7 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

You are SO talented! That bow holder is just darling! You and Kathy Estes should have a store together!! All you talented, crafty,artistic girls!! I am in awe of you all!

We've Got Scents said...

Jamie, the bow holder is absolutely precious. I know what you're talking about when it comes to the photography part:( I thought tiles were difficult to photograph. MK did set up a photo 'stage' for me and it has helped a great deal, so it must be 'me' that just cannot take quality photos of the work!
I'm sure Deidra was elated to receive this from you. You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

I ended up over here from Kelly. The bow holder is gorgeous. You are very talented!

Kelly said...

So cute Jamie!!!!! I wish I had an ounce of your talent!

Leigh Ann said...

Ok. I'm e-mailing you because we SO need one of those and that is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

TheFancyFritter said...

Aww...your bow holders are so cute! I love it! Great job!

CarolinaGirl said...

I just came across your blog from Kelly's Korner, and it is precious. Have you ever thought of opening an ETSY store? I would love to purchase a picture from you.