Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Misc.

Friday morning we met a new friend at the zoo.  Rhett still didn't feel his best at that point, but we walked around for a little over an hour.  Here they are watching the zebras eat their lunch:One of our last stops was the fish pond.  This picture was made just a few seconds before Alexee dropped (threw?) her pink blankie into the water.  I'm glad no one was standing around to see me make the dive for it--I bruised up my knee, but I rescued the blanket!  
This was after church this morning:
Alexee decided to snack on a mum:
Rhett helped her get the mum out of her mouth:

8 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Ok, those pictures of the mum and R getting them out of her mouth made me giggle. So precious. What a good big brother and how awesome you caught that chain of events on film!

In His Army said...

The pictures after church are so sweet!

The Allens said...

What a nice weekend!

Heather said...

The mums and the kids look wonderful. I love A's outfit!!

Kelly said...

I love those pictures of the kids by the mums! They are soooooo cute!
Are those pink mums? Because I have never seen such!

The Hickmans said...

That is too cute!!

Jacquie said...

Those mums are gorgeous. Rhett is the best big brother!

Anonymous said...

The mum pics crack me up. I have a 21 month old and I can so see him doing that. Very cute. :)