Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bowling

Rhett loves to go bowling. He has already requested bowling for his 5th birthday. This morning we took him to the bowling alley, and we were the only customers there. Lane and Rhett bowled one game, and I tried to keep Alexee occupied but she only wanted to be right where L & R were. She got very mad if I attempted to move her.

Rhett changing into his cool bowling shoes:Alexee and her pink blankie:
Rhett typing his name into the computer:


Had to stop by the arcade on the way out the door. Stand back when R plays this game--he's a little wild with it!
This afternoon Lane stayed home with the kids while I went to a much-needed hair appointment. Debbie added copper-colored "low-lights" to my hair for the first time--I think I like them! I guess I'm letting my hair grow a little bit longer for now--she just barely trimmed it today. I think I probably like it better short, but I miss the ease of the pony-tail option. When I got home, the kids played monster with my fuzzy socks on their hands, seen here:
Rhett making a monster face:
Then after baths, R convinced A to come hang out in "the most perfect hiding place ever"--the cabinet under her bathroom sink. She agreed that it was a fun place:

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

You couldn't fit a thing under my bathroom cabinet! No hiding spot there. Yours is so EMPTY!

Bowling looks so fun. I used to love going with the boys... although they didn't discover it until middle school or so.

What did you do with your hair??

The Milams said...

Hair pictures, please! You must get in outdoor light so I can see the lowlights!

Heather said...

I am looking forward to taking B bowling and to the movies when he gets a little older. Very sweet pics of the kids.