Rhett has a slight temperature today and he has a bad cough, so I didn't take him to school. Instead, he wanted to play school here. For craft time, I suggested an outdoor craft since it's such a nice day. We pinned a sheet of brown paper to the back yard fence and used some of my acrylic paints. Here's the artist at work:



Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


10 comments:
You are always coming up with the neatest things to do with the kids - I need to take some lessons from you!
Hope Rhett feels better soon.
What a great little piece of art! I love his R's! I hope he is feeling better soon.
Hope Rhett feels better. What an awesome artist!
Gretchan
It's so fun to see what they create! Oh, and your new little one is due on my birthday!
What a neat idea!
I can't wait for B to start doing crafts when he's a bit older. Have you ever considered becoming an art teacher at a school or after school program after your babies are older? Many schools have done away with art programs and I think it's a real injustice to children especially the ones who have no creative time at home.
I listed your blog on K's site.:)
Hope he's feeling better...looks like he had fun anyway!
It's just like R and A are in virtual VBS!! You're so creative...
Post a Comment