Yesterday the kids and I met my sister and her kids for lunch. It was the usual zoo...one cried over what was ordered for her, one got his entire sweatshirt in the 2 gallons of ketchup that he'd squirted on his plate, the two little ones were throwing Cheetos and pushing each other (well, Alexee was pushing) in the booth, etc. etc. I hope we left a good tip--I'm not sure I calculated correctly because of all the distractions.
After lunch we changed the kids into their costumes and drove the short distance to Uncle Mario's office for a quick trick-or-treat. They all had fun running around the office.
Mario & the kids:
Alexee, a puppy:
Jeryn, a lion:
Superman (minus a cape--he said it was too "itchy") and Dorothy (in the ruby slippers my sister made for her--aren't they cute!):
Rhett towing the office chair:
Mic & kids came over and played for the afternoon. After they left, Rhett got to sort through the mail--it's been a great mail week for him! He received a Halloween package from his cousins in Hot Springs (stickers, Halloween socks, a book, etc.), Halloween cards from Grammy & Bobba (including toy money), and a letter and stickers from Mo! Thank you, everyone!
Alexee likes to use the vampire teeth and growl:
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


1 comments:
Alexee's puppy suit can double for a snowsuit in January!!
They are all so cute and looks like they had a great time at Uncle Mario's office!
Post a Comment