Today we met a group of friends at a local pumpkin patch and had a hayride, played in the hay fort, chose a pumpkin and had a picnic in a beautiful pavilion in the woods. It was a perfect day and a lot of fun!
Here's part of the group on the hayride...my camera lense couldn't get everyone, plus I was holding onto Alexee's dress trying to keep her from jumping off the trailer!
Stacy & Madelyn:
Logan & Lawson:
Rhett & Alexee with their chosen pumpkins:
Cute brothers in matching spider shirts, Ramsey & John:
Thanks, Darcy, for snapping one of me with the kids!
Rhett resting from all the climbing and running:
I think the kids loved the hay fort--it was really neat and a beautiful setting:
My friend Madelynn and her two cute boys:
Melody & Ella Grace:
Lawson & Rhett break for lunch:
Cute girls, Hudson Lee & Olivia at lunch:
What a fun day together with friends!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


9 comments:
so jealous!
yesterday was one year of Texas living for us..I haven't even gotten the nerve to post about it yet!
What fun!!! I can't wait to take Duncan to our pumpkin patch. It opens next week.
Today is the day for that!!! All of my SAHM friends have play day today and they went to a pumpkin patch!
I LOVE the kids outfits!!!! They look adorable!
I'm glad Darcy and kids got to go - how fun!
I love the madras plaid! That picture of Rhett resting is too funny!
Jodi and I have decided y'all have entirely too much fun and we want to come live with you!
I LOVE the pic of Rhett resting, very cute!!! :) I have never heard of a hay fort! That is a great idea and looks like so much fun! :)Glad ya'll had a great day with friends! :)
Oh, I LOVE that picture of Rhett taking his rest. That is SOOO cute! Thank you again for inviting us. I wish we could have made it. Our Mommy group is going tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to taking EG to her very first pumpkin patch. I don't think we are going to the same one though. I hope the one we go to is as much fun as this one!
Jamie, thanks so much for inviting us to Wildwood. We so enjoyed it.
Mel
So fun! I haven't posted yet about our fun last weekend, it involved rain. Taking the kids to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite events. Our patch isn't quite as cool, the fort is a great idea!
Thanks for taking my child...he had fun and your right...looks as if I am missing the pumpkins this year.
Post a Comment