Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Two sweet blessings!

On the back steps this afternoon

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Rhett's face in this picture!

Leigh Ann said...

OH. MY. WORD! You need to blow this one up and frame it. PRECIOUS!

Jacquie said...

All I could think of was "precious", but Leigh Ann said that... They are adorable! And, Rhett is hugging Alexee in yet another photo. (The big brother role played out well.)

In His Army said...

This is the best picture ever! SO sweet!

Candy said...

They are so sweet together! :)

Morris Family said...

This picture is so sweet of them together. I still love how Rhett wears his boots with shorts...so cute!!

His Doorkeeper said...

They need to see this when they are in their teen years!!

Love those boots, Rhett!

We've Got Scents said...

Such a cute picture of them! And the boots...he cracks me up:)