Friday, October 10, 2008

Superman & Puppy

We had several errands to run this morning, one of those was to look for Halloween costumes. Rhett found a Superman costume that he really liked, and luckily there was one in his size, so we went with that. Then he saw a puppy costume and said, "Since Alexee loves dogs, do you think she'd like to be this puppy?" It just so happened to be a 2T, and he's right, she does love dogs, so we went with that for her. Easy enough--in and out of Target in about 15 minutes. That's my kind of shopping. He's tried on the Superman costume at least 5 times so far (and he's decided he'll need to wear his cowboy boots with it to make the right shape for the feet underneath the costume). Alexee looks SO cute in her puppy outfit--it's hilarious! She even barked when I put it on her!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Alexee in that costume makes me want to laugh hysterically. It's so big and warm looking!

Lindsey said...

That shot from the back is the cutest!

The Milams said...

We are all about super heroes at our house right now. Z's party is super hero this year. My mom and I are in the process of making capes for party favors...I am just about over the whole super hero thing at this point! What was I thinking?!

The Jennings said...

Alexee is halarious! Rhett looks like he is going to fly off the stairs.

Gretchan

In His Army said...

That's hilarious that she barked! I can't wait to see them in person in their costumes!

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

I can totally relate. Jacob has always been big on dressing up as superheros or basically costumes in general. I'm so glad when Halloween comes around because he outgrows them and still tries to wear them. At least I can say I definitely get my money's worth out of his costumes!!

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, I better not let Ella Grace see this. She would trade in her pumpkin costume immediately. They both look adorable. Rhett is such a thoughtful brother. That just makes my heart glad. I can never get in and out of Target in 15 minutes!

Jacquie said...

Those costumes are just the cutest! Love those abs, Rhett! That puppy costume is too funny! She probably won't get cold.

The Hickmans said...

How fun! I am cracking up of the picture of the back of the "doggy." So cute!