Today Rhett & Lane went to Hot Springs for the day. Alexee and I had a fun girls-only day! We ran a few errands then picked up Sandra from the airport at 11 a.m. From there we met our friend Jennie at this wonderful warehouse sale. It is a local company that makes super cute stationery (one of my favorite things!), cute paper plates and napkins, stickers, recipe cards, scrapbook paper, etc. I was sooooo glad we went.
There were boxes and boxes and boxes of cute stuff at a huge bargain!
Alexee was such a good shopper today--I was very grateful because she's usually not so great in the stroller. But she ate her lunch as I strolled through the warehouse and she was a fun little companion! Isn't she so cute!?
Sandra and I couldn't wait to get back to the house and look at all our purchases again. We wondered if all the other shoppers rushed home to photograph their stuff? Probably not. I spent a total of $8.40, and I got a box of Christmas photo cards, A's 2nd birthday party invitations, Christmas recipe cards, thank you cards, a few sheets of scrapbook paper, plates, Christmas napkins, stickers, etc. Sandra bought birthday invitations for her son's 2nd AND 3rd birthdays, and she also got her '08 family Christmas cards!
These 20 birthday invites alone would have been over $20 at full price because they're usually priced around $1.20-$1.50 each!
And as a bonus, the little boxes that they had available for shopping are the perfect size for mailing my bow holders! I grabbed a few empty ones and they let me have them! 
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


11 comments:
Amazing! And Alexee is such a cutie!
How did you find that warehouse? Is it only in AR, or does it travel? I need stuff!!!
Oh, wow. I would go crazy at someplace like that. I have a love for paper good. :)
I am SO jealous of this!!! Why didn't I ever get to go to one of those when I was there??
Did you get our super hero invite yet?
Oh my gosh! You go so much great stuff. I should have gone to this.
Cute stuff. Wish I lived closer so I could go.
I'm the kind of person that shouldn't be allowed in a sale like that! I would spend my whole checkbook on cute stationery! Love all you got! Wow!
I am so jealous. I love stationery and didn't get a chance to go. Looks like to racked up!
Lori and Troy went Saturday - they came over to my house afterward and they wanted to bring in all their stuff to have a show and tell! It was fun. They were already out of most of the plates by Saturday morning!
Wow! That looks really fun! Where was the sale...do they have it often?
Wish I could've gone with you too. A looks so sweet.
Post a Comment