Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

My stomach seems to have really grown this week, which is scary because I remember the big growth week hitting me at 23 weeks with Alexee (we were in Las Vegas, and all of a sudden I looked really pregnant. Maybe it was partly due to the huge Paris Hotel breakfast buffet!?). I will be 17 weeks tomorrow...so I'm a little worried...is this going to be a 13 pound baby!? This picture was made before we went to get donuts this morning--thank goodness I had Lane snap the picture BEFORE breakfast!While I was having my picture made, Rhett was climbing the one tree we have in our yard. Alexee was getting mad because she wasn't able to climb up behind him.

After breakfast at Krispy Kreme, we went to Petsmart to get a few Bogart supplies. It's always an entertaining place for the kids. Rhett showed Alexee all the animals in the store. She got really excited about the mouse (or whatever it's real name is--they all look like mice to me).
I'd never want to deal with a bird, but they are so pretty--they have such beautiful colored feathers! I think they're fun to look at.
We went in the cat adoption area and Alexee was so excited to see a cat close-up.
See how happy she was about the animals!?
Lane has a few friends coming over to watch the game tonight. I'm mostly just interested in the spinach dip. I'll probably make a trip to Hobby Lobby or work on paintings or A's scrapbook during the game. Hope you have a great Saturday!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my word, could she be any cuter? That outfit is ADORABLE!!!

Heather said...

Oh and you look so very cute too!! Can't wait to see you in a week.

Candy said...

Your little belly looks so cute! I think it must be a 3rd child thing. I am only 10 weeks and I keep trying to explain to people that the little pooch is just my pants! They don't believe it! :) A's outfit is SO cute! :)

The Milams said...

Finally a belly!!!

The Keltons said...

My belly looks like that and I am only 14 weeks.

Scott said...

You look GREAT!!!! You are still so little!!! I"m so glad to see a belly shot!
I love Alexee's outfit!!! Hope you had a great Sat night!

Kelly said...

That was from me. It would be weird if Scott was excited to see your belly shot. ha!

In His Army said...

I love that little sweet outfit. I'm glad you posted a picture of you at 17 weeks because I haven't seen you in person in a couple weeks! You are starting to show!!! I laughed about you saying Rhett clibed the "one tree" you have in the yard!