Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mary Katherine!

I'm posting this late in the day, but I'm just now getting back to the computer to finish the posts I started this afternoon! I wanted to wish my wonderful friend, Mary Katherine, a very Happy Birthday! MK, I hope your day has been extra special! I'm so thankful for your friendship!!!

This picture of us was made at our Bible Study Christmas brunch in 2004. We first met in this Bible Study. We then started walking together that next spring, pushing Rhett & Zachary in the strollers up and down the steep hills in MK's neighborhood. We started getting the boys together to play a lot and they always had a lot of fun together, too. Although she has moved back to Texas, she is still one of my dearest friends and always will be!

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

In His Army said...

I love that girl! Happy birthday MK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, MK!! Wish we could all go out and celebrate with you. Being that you are celebrating with Tina Turner, I doubt you are missing us!

The Milams said...

Thank you!!! I just saw this for the first time.

But seriously, that picture???? Horrid! Z said, "Is that you, Mama??"

The Milams said...

I just saw the date on the picture. I had a 5 month old and was still nursing thru the nights...that makes me feel better about the bug eyed look on my face!

Either that or I was still in shock that my hubby moved me to ARKANSAS!!!!