Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nursery Tour

In order to participate in Kelly's "Share Your Nursery Tour", I went back and tried to find pictures of Rhett's and Alexee's nurseries. I found more of Alexee's...I'm sure I took a lot of Rhett's, but without looking through the 10,000,000 photos that I took, I couldn't find them very easily! :) Thanks for doing this, Kelly--fun idea!

Welcome to our first child's room (cabin/trout fishing/outdoors theme):
March 2004



And welcome to our baby girl's room, February 2007 (We moved just 4 months later, so her room changed, but I thought I'd show the room that we brought her home to):





15 comments:

Jill said...

Did you paint Alexee's nursery yourself? Both are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Both of these rooms are very cute and very well done! I love all of the special details.

Leigh Ann said...

Both of the nurseries are gorgeous! I love the verse above Rhett's window and that window treatment in Alexee's room is PRECIOUS! You are so talented. What will new baby's nursery be like? Any ideas yet???

Kelly said...

I love both rooms so much!!!!! I'm with Leigh Ann - I can't wait to see what happens with baby #3!

Danielle said...

I'm very impressed with the walls in each room. Did you do them yourself. SO CUTE!!

The Williams' said...

Your nurseries are precious!! You have done a great job!!

The Jennings said...

Cute rooms! I love Alexee's bedding.

Gretchan

sherry said...

These are great! You've done such a wonderful job!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Both rooms are adorable! I love the window treatments in both.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So cute!
I think you would really like the website Uppercase Living. Its almost like scrapbooking for your walls especially if you like the stamps. Very neat!

Angie Seaman said...

Adorable. Love them both! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/

Kara said...

I love both of those rooms especially all the little details that make a nursery so personal. You did a great job on them and they look so original. Congratulations on # 3!!
God Bless!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Great Rooms! I love Alexee's bedding. So Cute.

phillips phamily said...

Now, I KNOW those rooms took a lot of work! Beautiful and very creative...

Em said...

Awesome rooms, you sure put a lot of work & love into them!