The kids were invited to celebrate Lawson's 5th birthday with him today at Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone had a great time! Lawson's Mom and I met the summer of '04 when my neighbor invited me to play Pokeno at her house. Ali was in the group, and I think it was that fall/winter that we started having play dates, along with two other moms, because we all had little boys about the same age. It's so fun to see this group of boys grow and play together--I honestly cannot believe they're turning FIVE! I'm thankful for these friends that God placed in our lives.
Alexee wanted to do everything Rhett did:
Notice the seat belt--he used the belt on every game. It's safety first at Chuck E. Cheese!
Lawson, the Birthday Boy at the head of the table. He's so cute and sweet! I love his little yellow sweater vest! Happy Birthday, L!!!
Lawson chose Hot Wheels for his cake/party theme. The cake was super cute (and yummy!):
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


8 comments:
Great picture of the two of them! I just love Lawson--can't believe they're all about to turn five.
Fun party and fun pics of the kidos!!
I love the name Lawson! Chuck E Cheese (or as my mom calls it "chunky cheese") is a mad house (or ours is). Hope you had fun! Love the pictures of the kids!
I love the cake!
Cute pictures! Looks like a fun party! I think ALL kids love Chuck E Cheese's! :)
Looks like lots of fun. Cute cake!
Hi! I'm having a giveaway on my blog that I think you may love! Come join and I hope you win! Thanks so much! :)
I love how Rhett is always so huggy and loving in his pictures (ok, it reminds me of Kale when he was little!).
Post a Comment