I can't believe how fast the months go by! Our sweet girl is 19 months old today. I meant to take more pictures, but it's been a busy day and I forgot until bath time. She has such a big personality!
My sister and her kiddos came to babysit this afternoon while I went to my haircut appointment. I'd made a double portion of poppy seed chicken and strawberry salad and bought rolls and a vegetable medley. I was going to send half the dinner home with Micaela, but we heard on the radio that there were 5 wrecks on the interstate between my house and hers right around 5 p.m., so they decided to stay and eat dinner here with us...which was even better! Rhett was thrilled to find out that Jaiden would be staying a little longer. We laughed about Alexee trying to feed everyone. She walked around with a plastic fork trying to get people to take a bite of poppy seed chicken. She couldn't get Rhett to eat any, of course. He only wants to eat Oreos. I saw Jeryn eating off of the fork at one point. Then Alexee. Then Bogart. Then Alexee again. :) (THANKS AGAIN, Mic, for babysitting today--it was a huge help!)
Here are a few pictures from tonight:



Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


4 comments:
She is so cute and she DOES have a big personality. I love reading all about the stuff your kids do! They are so funny.
Sweet Alexee!!!!
That dinner sounds so good to me!
I'm sure ya'll are getting as much rain as we are - it's a staying inside kind of week, huh?
What an absolute cutie!! Time flies doesn't it??
We had so much fun and don't think I wasn't loving every minute of her cuddling me after her nap. Bless her heart. She was kind of crying and trying to wake up and so Jaiden screamed, "She's awake...I'LL get her, I'LL GET HER!!"...swings the door open, hits the light, and in walks J, R, little J, and myself...and Bogart. She was so startled she couldn't even cry. She wanted to though, so she just cuddled up on me for a good 15 minutes! LOVED IT! And thanks for the great dinner, we had leftover poppyseed chicken tonight!
Post a Comment