Another beautiful, fall day! We met my friend Allie & her three kiddos at a different park this morning. It was good to catch up--we hadn't seen each other in quite a while!
Rhett & Ella Marie--isn't E.M. so cute all dressed up in her dress and matching head-band to play at the park!

Rhett has been asking to stop by the library, so we did that on the way home today. Alexee had fun rearranging the displays. Rhett grabbed a few books and a Scooby-Doo DVD to check out. When we got in the car, Rhett said that I should check out some books for myself sometime...a sweet thought, but 1) how would I concentrate long enough to look for any books? and 2) when would I read them if I had them? (That's okay though--I don't really even like to read.) We'll have fun reading R's new books tonight at bedtime!

Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
I never knew you didn't like to read! I am re-evaluating our friendship at this point!
I can probably be bought back with some cinnamon sugar cupcakes!
What a cute little skirt Alexee has on. I don't much care for reading either.
I can't wait to go to the library with B. Brooks has been asking about R a lot lately, so I can't wait for our trip in Nov. He asked if R was coming on our playdate Friday with Duncan.
Post a Comment