Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taking advantage of the perfect weather

This morning we met some friends at a park. It was a great day for it. I didn't take very many pictures--I had my hands full. I didn't even get a picture of Rhett. Alexee was being a bully on the playground equipment (see below). I called my friend Ali to apologize for snapping a picture of A trying to pull her daughter off the ladder instead of immediately making her stop like I should have. Alexee thinks she's as tough as all the boys, so I'm going to have to really watch her. She doesn't take no for an answer, and just jumps right into any situation.

My friend Darcy's little girl came up to her and said, "Jett is peeing." I looked and there was "Jett" (Rhett), pulling up his shorts right beside the slide. He'd decided to use the bathroom on a tree right there in front of everyone. Nice. I guess I've yet to convince him that there is a difference between a tree on the farm in Flippin and a tree in a public park full of people. Rhett, Alexee, Maylee, Logan & Lawson:
We then met Lane for lunch at Heavenly Ham. It was really busy and there was only a 4-person table available. That makes for an interesting lunch because Alexee can reach everything when you're at a small table, and she pulls everything off into the floor!

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

One time we were at a cookout at your house... and Kale was about 4 years old. Well, someone said, "Hey Jacquie, look what your son's doing!" and when I looked he was pee-ing right there in front of everyone on the grass!

Boys do get confused about when it's acceptable, and when it's not.

His Doorkeeper said...

I believe you got a "country boy" on your hands!!

Heather said...

Oh my...a public tee tee'er and a blonde haired bully...what's a mommy to do?? I had to laugh out loud at this post and wish I'd been there with you at the park!! You better get control of those kids of your's... :)

In His Army said...

That's neat that Darcy's kids and yours now have a chnace to play together! And "Jett"...is all boy.