Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Day

After school today:

When I was making R's lunch, he asked me, "When are you going to wipe off that make-up?" I said, "Well, later tonight I guess...Why, does it not look good?" He said, "No, it doesn't look very pretty. Your lips look too pink." I guess honesty is a good characteristic, right? (I did put my make-up on in the car while pumping gas at Kroger, but I didn't think it looked that bad!) Maybe I should make a trip to the mall for a make-up consultation!?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Rhett says the funniest things in the world!!!
I haven't stopped laughing about what he said about cleaning the toilet YET. I think about it almost every time I go to our bathroom.

Jacquie said...

(I must've missed that one, Kelly)

Rhett is hilarious... I believe there's HOPPER in that child.

In His Army said...

Why didn't you post a picture of your makeup?? :) That's hilarious--that Rhett, he's a lot like his Grandad! You know how anytime we'd sport something a little different in our wardrobe, dad would always have something smart to say!

Anonymous said...

Please don't ever apologize for being behind on blog reading. I'm behind on a lot of things right now - including blog reading. Wow. I can't believe Alexee & Rhett can go to Mother's Day Out. I bet Alexee loves playing with the other kids. Rhett is getting so big. I'm glad you quote him. He says the funniest stuff! We are in Idaho and slowly getting over the jet lag...but I think I need to slip away and take a nap right now!

His Doorkeeper said...

What?? Fashion faux pas....Alexee doesn't wear her scrunchie bracelets to MDO???

The Hickmans said...

That is hilarious! Kids are so funny. :) I love Alexee's skirt!