Friday, September 5, 2008

Pizza & Play

Yesterday we met some friends at a new indoor play zone and pizza place. It was a super neat place (and clean--yey!). However, it was a bit pricey, so it's not somewhere we'll go really often, but we had a good time...especially after a week of rain! The kids were really ready to burn some energy!
Alexee & her friend Maddie:
Rhett on one of the FREE rides--I liked those! Most of the rides required a swipe of your prepaid playzone pass.
Alexee and Maddie...we said this was scary--imagine if they were sixteen!
There's a fun indoor go-cart track! I was glad Rhett wasn't tall enough to ride alone so I had an excuse to ride with him! I've always loved go-carts. He liked it, but he did say that he wished it would go faster, like Uncle Greg's go-cart at the shop. My friend Stacy was yelling, "Go Grandma" from the side--I think I got an extra slow car!
Here's Rhett at the miniature bowling alley. He must have bowled a strike here--look at the arms!
L to R: Lawson, Rhett, Garret & Logan (enjoying his cheese dip)--love these cute boys!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That place does look nice and clean! Looks like you went at a good time of the day, too. I did hear that is is pricey and can be crowded at times. We haven't gone yet but I definitely want to sometime.

His Doorkeeper said...

Wow! What a neat place! I guess they have to pay for all that equipment, hence the high price! A minature bowling alley....pretty special!

The Milams said...

This place looks great...where is it?