Mom & Dad just e-mailed me these pictures tonight. Their bees produced over 10 gallons of honey this year, and they just finished pouring it into the jars. I thought the picture of them together was really cute. Hopefully there will be homemade biscuits and a jar of honey waiting for us next time we're home! :)

Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


5 comments:
I didn't know your parents had bees?????
My dad has bees and I have yet to see ONE jar of honey. We need to forward that e-mail to him and ask where his honey is?
R&B look so cute in that picture!
Wow, that is a lot of honey. Your parents look so sweet in the picture!
Do you think we might can snag a jar during our Nov visit??? :)
I love the picture of them with their honey. As for the homeade biscuits...expect to see those when those "mean" pies come out of the oven! Just kidding :)
Cute picture!!
I LOVE HONEY. I remember one time your Mom told me "the guy robbed the bees" and I said, "OH?! someone stole your honey?!!" She surely knows by now that I'm from the city...
Post a Comment