Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mo & Aunt Linda stop by

Yesterday my Mom and Aunt Linda were in town for L's doctor's appointment so they stopped by our house briefly to say hello. We were excited to see them and wish they could have stayed longer! Rhett had already had his shower and he was wearing his very small pajamas. I keep hiding these because he's outgrown them, but I guess I need to hide them better because he always finds them. If anyone knows where I can get these same PJs in a size 5, please let me know! :)

Thanks for coming by--come back soon!Tomorrow is the first day of probably my favorite month of the year! A friend called me today about a trip to the pumpkin patch...one of my favorite things every season! This weather has been gorgeous--I hope it continues! I was thinking tonight how thankful I am for seasons where we live. I love fall, but there are things that I love about every season. I know that after a few months I will be so anxious to see the colors of spring...it's a blessing to live somewhere with variety! Happy October!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I can't wait for the pumpkin patch next year!!! Have so much fun and take lots of good pictures!
I'm glad you got to see your mom and Linda today!

Laurie said...

I have never been to a pumpkin patch. I am missing out! I love Fall too.

In His Army said...

Can't wait for the pumpkin patch!!! I think we are trying a new one this year though. Those p.j.s are hilarious!

Sharmin said...

R's p.j.s make him look like he's expecting a flood! Logan has some like that, too, he just can't part with the John Deere jammies even though the knees are threadbare and the legs are way too short.

I think we're going to hit the pumpkin patch at West Plains this weekend. I'm thinking my porch needs a little sprucing up.