MK sent me this list in an e-mail, and I thought it was fun so I decided to post my responses here. Please leave a comment if you decide to answer on your blog--I'd love to read yours...
"35 odd things about you"
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes
2. Do you own a gun? Lane does, so I guess it's mine, too.
3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? White Chocolate Mocha--decaf
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? water or orange juice
5. Do you do push-ups? not really--never have been able to do them!
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
7. Favorite hobby? painting
8. Do you have A.D.D? Possibly. I get bored easily.
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? impatient
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm getting sleepy, I should have skipped dessert tonight, I should go finish cleaning up the kitchen.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Water, iced tea, diet Coke, Sonic cherry limeades
12. Current worry right now? Is Rhett too hot in his bed--he's in his sleeping bag IN his bed, and he was sweating when I went to check on him.
13. Current hate right now? my hair is at a weird length...needs to be shorter or longer (Lane says longer, I like it shorter...what to do?)
14. Favorite place to be? with my family
15. Do you like to travel? Yes--love to! ...But we don't much anymore.
16. What color shirt are you wearing? an ancient, gray, long-sleeve OBU T-shirt
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? don't know--never have.
18. Can you whistle? barely--it's pretty pathetic.
19. Favorite color? warm fall colors mostly. and pink.
20. If you could would you be a pirate? probably not--I'm sure I'd get sea-sick.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? "church" songs--hymns, praise & worship music
22. Favorite girl's name? ...Alexandra? I've always loved the name Elizabeth since I was a little girl. I think it's one of the prettiest names ever.
23. Favorite boy's name? ...Rhett?
24. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets.
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? ????? Not something that made it into my long-term memory.
26. Worst injury? I've never had a broken bone...or stitches? Guess I'm not adventurous enough!
27. Do you love where you live? mmmm....we still miss our "old house", but this is feeling more like home after a year. I actually wish we lived in a house in the country, but Lane says I'd be scared to death. I miss "country life"--it's so nice and quiet at my parents' house.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
29. Who is your loudest friend? I don't really think of any of my friends as loud??? Maybe I'm just so used to the kids yelling that I don't notice!?
30. How many pets do you have? just Bogart--a miniature schnauzer
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it! That would be funny.
32. What is your Favorite Book? I'm not really much of a reader, although I wish I was. I think it goes back to the A.D.D. question above!
33. What's your favorite candy? Snickers, Junior Mints, Raisinets
34. Favorite Sports Team? ????none
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Running late again...looks like it's another day to put make-up on in the school parking lot."
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


3 comments:
I played along with you, Jamie. Only, it was called 45 things at the time I read it and my power went out while I was working on it. I got it done in the dark, but will change the title to match yours now.
Your answers crack me up!
This was fun to read more things about you!!!!!
I decided to play, too. It made me think about a few things. I know, I'm nuts, but it's okay, every family needs a nut.
Post a Comment