Friday, September 5, 2008

Pink Duckie Bow Holder

This is a fun new project for me (thanks, Kristy, for the idea!). This is a bow holder I did for a girl in Illinois. She said her girls have tons of bows, so we decided to do a double ribbon a the bottom, which I think I like. I plan to make Alexee one at some point. (Hers are currently hanging from a piece of left-over ribbon stuck to the closet wall with a thumb-tack!)

If you happen to be interested in a bow holder for your little girl, please send me an e-mail (jleahgarner@yahoo.com). I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That one is precious! I love the 2 ribbon idea. Once I decide on colors, I'll place my order.

The Milams said...

I am in interested in a bow holder for my precious baby girl...oh yeah, just remembered, I only have stinky boys!!!